Find out if Wi-Fi Hacking is really possible or how to hack it.

If you've read my article title, then you have a lot of questions in mind about Wi-Fi. I will answer all your questions. Let's start the story of Wi-Fi hacking.

If you come to learn Wi-Fi hack from my article, then I have no choice but to frustrate you. Because I will not teach Wi-Fi hacking in this article, but I will try to share all the information I have about Wi-Fi hacking.

At the beginning, you give a warning, many of you may have got many software for Wi-Fi hacking on Google Play Store, which you downloaded but did not work. The reason is that all these episodes are fake. These are only made for money income. And there are many apps that can break your phone's security. As a result, a lot of your phone can be hacked. Moreover, these apps can sometimes contain different malware, spyware. So please refrain from installing these apps.



Now let's talk about whether Wi-Fi can actually be hacked. The answer can not be given in one word. Because Wi-Fi can be hacked, for that you have to have high level hacking knowledge.

Now if you are an advanced level hacker you can hack Wi-Fi, but if there is a lot of trouble then I will discuss it later. Now you will say that my friend has hacked Wi-Fi in five minutes but for that he did not have to be an advanced level hacker. In response to this, I will tell you that this is very rare case. I will tell you the details about this. But before that you have to understand the Wi-Fi security.



The primary security of Wi-Fi was - WEP. It was a very weak security that could have been hacked within five minutes or hacked through free software. But after updating it with WPA and more updates, WPA2 comes with a security whose security is much stronger. And the keys of this security are encrypted and can not be hacked. And even if you hack, you can not see its password because it will remain encrypted and you can not decrypt it. Even after years of years it will not be decrypted. Now talking about how your friend hacked the password in five minutes? The answer is, if your friend has a Wi-Fi hack, if there is any weakness in the router, then it is possible. And the common waucers of the router are WPS. This WPS is a Supplementary Key which is enabled on every router, even with a button called WPS Button on your router. It's working, if you want to connect a friend to your router, you can connect to that WPS key without having to enter your password. This allows you to give Wi-Fi access to your password without giving it to your friend. And this WPS key is for 7 to 8 digits. There is now a software called Brute-Force which can be attacked by router, it's called dictionary attack and Its job is to tray one by one that is between 1 to 7 or 8 digits that are key combinations. Now you can think of how many key combinations can be between 1 to 7 or 8 digits. Now, according to the speed of our normal computer, if this is going to try Key Combinations from 1 to 7 or 8 digits then I doubt whether it will be possible in a few years. This means that the system is not able to hack Wi-Fi. Now if you have good luck and if you want to hack Wi-Fi, then WPS Key can be hacked if it is shorter. But it is rarely the case. I can give you 5% probability to hack Wi-Fi. In the remaining 95% of cases, Wi-Fi can not be hacked. So it's not possible to hack Wi-Fi to me and normal people like you. So, I will tell you who are trying to hack Wi-Fi by browsing Google or Youtube on Wi-Fi hacking or using various articles or tutorials, they are just wasting time. Because this way you can not hack Wi-Fi if the router's WPS key is weak. And the probability of being weak at times is very low.

This was discussed in detail today. I do not know what you mean. Even if you like it, share it with your friend and let them know. Only then will our writing be successful. And we are encouraged to write a better article.

Thank you so much for reading the article discussing your valuable time. I hope that through this article you have learned, understood and learned a little bit. Still, if someone has difficulty understanding or informing us of any kind of problem then we can report it to us. We will try to solve your problem, InshaAllah

Today so far Again, you will be presented in front of any other technical article. Be well, stay healthy and stay in touch with the state. Thanks ...

No comments

If any problem, please comment us below the comment box.

Powered by Blogger.