How to earn money from Google AdSense?

Among the many ways to earn money online, Google Adsense is the most popular. But all the questions arise that it is true or possible? Am I always able to make money from Google Adsense? Can I continue to do everything with the money earned there? Today, the answer to all these questions will show you how successful bloggers earn money from Google Adsense on their blogs.

What is Google Adsense?

Everybody in the Internet is less aware of Google Adsense. Google Adsense is an internet based advertising agency that Google operates itself. From Google Adsense, 27 percent of the money Google earns. It's completely free for Publisher. You do not have to spend any money if you want to be a publisher. You can easily earn good money by displaying this ad on your blog.

What is the need to earn money from Google Adsense:

Adsense ads earn money from Google, 68 percent of the publisher, and the remaining 32 percent of the money themselves. So you can understand how much money you can make. Some of the important things that are needed to earn money from Google Adsense are summarized below -


  1. Good quality content: Prior to writing about content, Google Adsense says that your blog must be included in the English language content. Google Adsense can not be used on Bangla content blog Besides, I always say one thing that if you want to be a good blogger, then definitely publish the new article of good quality at the blog. Publish content not copied from anyone about the matter that you know and understand. Because Google AdSense always likes the new article crazy.
  2. Good quality website: You can not be a good blogger if you write only on articles that are bad today. This will not increase the quality of your blog. Whenever you write about good quality topics, your blog will get good value. They are very loyal to the money they earn from Google Adsense. So they do not want to show their ads on any low quality blog.
  3. Visitors: If you are not blogging about anything, why your target is the visitor to the blog. When you get a lot of visitors in the blog, then you will succeed so much. Because there is no meaning in the blog without visitors. Besides, the amount of money you get from Google Adsense depends on the visitor, the more visitors come to your blog, your income will increase as well.
  4. Keyword sorting: To get more visitors in the blog, Keyword has to be selected. According to the content of your blog, the high quality keywords will be selected. In addition to increasing your visitor to your blog, the ad click rate will also increase. In this case you can take help of Google Keyword Research Tool. From there you can find out which blogs your website is using, which keywords are using search engines, and keywords are high quality. Use the High Quality Keyword here on your blog.
  5. Google Adsense Policy: You may think that there is a Google AdSense account so adopting any unwise ways to earn income. But keep in mind that approving a Google AdSense account is far more difficult than it is hard to do. Your account may be disabled due to any work related to Google AdSense policies. Once the account is disabled, it can not be activated any day. So before applying to AdSense and after approving it, please read Google AdSense policies well and try to comply with 100 percent. Then your account will become loyal to Google and will not be disabled at any time.

What is the cost of livelihood of AdSense?

In response to this question, I would say that it is not possible to take 100 percent of life or keep family from AdSense. There is no guarantee that you will always be able to earn good money from here. It can be seen that you have been able to earn a lot of money in a month, and you have to earn a little money in the month. But if you can say for sure that your blog is good quality, has good quality content and has a lot of visitors, then there will always be a Smart Amount to earn from here. By which your family is not able to manage but it will help much more.

Since AdSense is the biggest and most trusted means of earning money online, I think you can spend a little while using blogging as a profession but not earning a lot of money. Which will serve as a helpful addition to your writing or profession.

Thank you so much for reading the article discussing your valuable time. I hope that through this article you have learned, understood and learned a little bit. Still, if someone has difficulty understanding or informing us of any kind of problem then we can report it to us. We will try to solve your problem, InshaAllah

No comments

If any problem, please comment us below the comment box.

Powered by Blogger.